Tuesday, September 22, 2009

AmuertechingaladiabloVENGA!


Oldschool

Okay, so another day out at the crag. A little dry, a little dusty, a tad on the warm side. Cotton mouth all around. It started off great, with nice gusts of wind accompanying us all the way to the crag. Ticked off a couple classics before getting down to work. Same story for Dom, so close but no prize today. I can tell he is getting fed up with Little si. Great to have Greg out and on the sharp end! And Andrew was definitely on point with a bunch of great leads.
I let Greg run around the crag with my camera and here are the results:


Life on the ledge!



Yes I can climb 5.1, but not after today.


My life is in your hands.


Belay Bitch (affectionately)


Crossing the great divide.


Endless coils


Fuck, I just remembered that I hate climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment