Friday, February 24, 2012

The Steady Hand: Yes or No- Wearing Shoes in the House

The Steady Hand: Yes or No- Wearing Shoes in the House


'Now my husband on the other hand…will wear his shoes everywhere. From the moment he gets dressed in the morning until he goes to bed, his shoes are on. How is that comfortable? I told him that I do not like him wearing his shoes in the house but that doesn’t go very far. The only fight I have won is that he will not wear his shoes upstairs…ever. No one gets to wear their shoes upstairs…unless you want to clean the carpet on the stairs for me.

Shoes track dirt everywhere! That is why I don’t see any reason why you should wear your shoes in the house (well, at least my house). Yes, I am that much of a clean freak. It didn’t get this bad until after my daughter. Kids are on the floor all the time. Touching it, dropping stuff on it, etc. Especially based on the fact that most of the floors in my house are light-colored so that they show even the smallest amount of dirt. Don’t get me started on carpet stains!'

No comments:

Post a Comment