Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A hot humid day

It was a really hot humid day. I noticed an awful lot of people were wearing flip flops.

I sure could have done with my flip flops today. However, I was at the hospital all day and I normally wear either sneakers or crocs there. This day, however, I had a meeting with a senior consultant and my team leader was present. The occasion called for black leather loafers. Not what I want to wear in this weather.

As I have said before, these days a lot of people wear sandals or flip flops. The fact is that people today have their feet exposed a lot. Therefore the vast majority of people are not going to be embarassed if you ask them to remove their shoes in your house. I remember reading a survey in a newspaper that found that only about 10% of people are embarassed about their feet.

Don't worry. People will happily bare their feet in your home if asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment