Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Come Dine with Me

Lately I have seen a t.v. show in the hospital staff room called Come Dine with Me. In this program, pretentious and arrogant people compete in preparing elaborate dinner parties for each other in order to win some prize money. During these dinner parties, they fall out and bitch about the quality of each other's cooking.

In an episode today, a hostess was barefoot and had shoes by the door. She probably did not wear shoes in her home, but had not asked for shoes-off.

Probably, given the arrogance of the people who seem to go on this show, asking the guests to remove their shoes would be a certain way to lose, as the guests score the host.

Probably, being me, I would ask the guests to remove their shoes regardless. And I think I would take great delight in making them play Twister.

No comments:

Post a Comment