Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pickahling: Wipe Down Wednesday – your shoes, that is.

Pickahling: Wipe Down Wednesday – your shoes, that is.

'Take a moment and think about all the places you’ve walked today. I went to the pet store (needed a new litter scoop), the grocery store (needed more produce to make our super smoothies), storytime at the local library, then a playdate where we walked about a two miles on residential streets and dirt trail. Oh, and then I went jogging at the track at our neighborhood junior high. All in all, an average day. Just off the top of my head I can think that my shoes were exposed to a variety of different animal poop, all sorts of different little bugs that I unknowingly squashed, LOTS and LOTS of chemicals from leaky cars on the residential roads and parking lots, chemicals used to clean the library carpets, pet and grocery store floors.'

No comments:

Post a Comment